Street Level Displays and Exhibits
- "Winged Figures of the Republic": This bronze masterpiece is directly across the street from the Visitor's Center. A presentation at this site discusses the concepts the artist had mind in creating the statues, as well as the star map located at its base.
- The Old Exhibit Building: Used as a headquarters for soldiers during World War II, this building is located around the corner from the winged figures.
- The Nevada Intake Tower: From this location on the Nevada side of the dam, visitors will learn about the power of water in generating electricity and some of the artwork incorporated into the towers surrounding the power plant elevators.
- Talks by guides are presented every 15 minutes from 9:30 AM to 5:45 PM.
- Restrooms are located on level 1 of the garage, on the Visitor Center's theater level and near the Exhibit Gallery, adjacent to the Old Exhibit Building, and on top of the dam.
- You will have astonishing views and photo opportunities as you walk across the newly built Pat Tillman-Mike O'Callaghan Memorial Bridge.
* Free Wi-Fi is on our buses and VIP vans. This is a complimentary service provided for our customers use. As with all Wi-Fi in transit, it can be unpredictable with periods of no reception.